The WAEC recruiting site for 2023 is presently accepting online applications. On this page, you can find more information about the recruiting process as well as instructions on how to apply for a position with the West African Examinations Council through the WAEC recruitment site. Apply here for employment at WAEC.
The 2023/2024 West African Examinations Council hiring process has begun. This webpage provides important information on the WAEC application process, including how to register and complete out the online WAEC application form in 2023.
We will cover all you need to know about the beginning and ending dates for WAEC recruiting in this post. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we have given to help you with the application process.
These include the vacant opportunities for graduates and non-graduates, the necessary qualifications, entry requirements for motivated and experienced people, as well as guidelines for applying for WAEC 2023 recruitment via the hassle-free www.recruitment.waec.com.ng site. Read on to learn how to submit and complete the WAEC registration form 2023.
WAEC 2023 Application Form Portal
We want the general public to be aware that the WAEC recruiting site for 2023 is presently accepting applications. The West African Examinations Council welcomes applications from competent individuals who are interested in advancing their careers at the organization.
We’ll lead you through the whole application process, including how to correctly and error-free complete the WAEC recruitment form.
There are several ways to join the West African Examinations Council, therefore it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not. Now is the moment to act if you’re interested in the 2023 WAEC recruiting process.
This chance can enable you to go a step closer to realizing your objectives. Therefore, use this rare chance to infuse meaning and purpose into your life.
WAEC Career Portal 2023
Those who are interested can immediately submit an application through the WAEC 2023 recruiting site, which is available. The official recruiting webpage is where you can get the WAEC recruitment form 2023. The official WAEC registration portal is the sole place where interested candidates are recommended to submit their applications.
Both degree- and non-degree-holders may apply for open positions at the West African Examinations Council. All you need to apply are the appropriate credentials, an active email account, and your phone number.
However, there are prerequisites you must satisfy in order to demonstrate your eligibility before submitting an application. Be prepared to undergo the WAEC screening procedure, improving your chances of being hired. Here are the prerequisites.
- WAEC 2023 Entry Requirements Applicants must be physically and mentally healthy and be eager to work in a new environment.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Being in possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution
- Candidates must exhibit good conduct and calmness.
- All applicants must present a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license or National Identification card. Voters’ card, international passport, or NIN
- An extra benefit is computer literacy.
- Interpersonal as well as communication skills should be strong in order for candidates to be considered.
- A document stating your age or a birth certificate
- Education (secondary and post-secondary with uploaded scanned copies of diplomas). The upload should be between 50 and 120 kilobytes in size, with dimensions of 400 to 1200 pixels in width and 600 to 1500 pixels in height.
- A scanned passport photo with dimensions of 275 by 314 pixels and a file size of 7 to 30 kilobytes.
- If you meet all of the criteria given above, you have already taken one step toward being one of the WAEC-selected candidates. Here is information on how to apply for the recruiting drive.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2023
Application Procedures for the WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow these instructions to apply:
- Go to the official WAEC recruiting website and visit the official WAEC recruiting website at www.waeconline.org.ng, https://recruitment.waec.com.ng, or www.waecnigeria.org.
- Complete the free application form suggested.
- You should Complete the application form by entering your information.
- Spend some time filling out the online application. After submitting your biodata, you cannot change it.
- For the following round of the hiring process, only selected candidates will be invited.
- All applicants who make the shortlist will undergo screening. You’ll receive an email telling you the day and time.
If you are chosen, your name will be added to the WAEC shortlist, you will be notified at the email address you provided at registration, and you will then be scheduled for the next stage of the hiring process, which will ultimately lead to a rewarding job with the agency.
Facts to know about WAEC Recruitment
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), which is an entrance examination board for tertiary institutions in Nigeria, and the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), which is an examination body, both conduct entrance exams for universities in five West African nations.
- Ghana, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and the Gambia are among the West African nations with significant Anglophone populations that are served by WAEC, which was founded in 1952.
- The council administers the following four types of examinations:
- Exams conducted internationally
- Exams at the national level
- Tests performed in conjunction with other examining bodies
- Examinations are carried out for the benefit of other examining bodies.
For more information about the West African Examination Council, visit https://aceiglobal.blog/2018/04/12/15-facts-on-the-west-african-examinations-council-waec/